PULASKI COUNTY MULTI PROPERTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Ends: 08/22/19 at 2:00 PM CDT
Attention Pulaski County Real Estate Investors, Commercial Real Estate & Home Buyers!
PULASKI COUNTY MULTI-PROPERTY ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
(2) PROPERTIES LOCATED: 1004 HWY 161 S. & 1505 GRAHAM RD. JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076
BIDDING ENDS AUGUST 22ND AT 2:00PM
By order of The Circuit Court of Pulaski County, Probate Division. Case No. 60pr-11-50: To settle the estate of: Sophie Brooks, deceased. Consisting of: (2) properties located in Jacksonville, AR. Described as:
1. 1004 AR-161 S. Jacksonville, AR 72076: 4,424+/- SF Commercial building situated on 0.36+/- acres. The former pawn shop & bait shop consist of two separate buildings that could be used together or separate. The building features open storefront, private office, storage, two lofts, safe room & garage door in the back. This property offers a large parking lot and would be perfect for one or two business operations. OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, August 20th from 11:00am-1:00pm.
2. 1505 Graham Rd. Jacksonville, AR 72076: 1,712+/- SF Single family home with, 3 bed, 2 baths on 0.28+/- acres. The home features an open floor plan with large living area, hardwood/tile floors, laundry room, bonus room, fenced in backyard, back deck & storage shed out back. Utilities include municipal, water, sewer, electric & central heat & air. This residential property would be a great fixer upper home or income producing rental. OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, August 20th from 11:00am-1:00pm.
JACKSONVILLE MULTI-PROPERTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Online Multi-Property Real Estate Auction Consisting of: 1004 HWY 161 S. Jacksonville, AR 72076: A 4,424+/- SF Commercial Building Situated On 0.36+/- Acres. Pulaski County Parcel No. 12J0800011301 AND 1505 Graham Rd. Jacksonville, AR 72076: A 1,712+/- SF, 3 Bed, 2 Bath Single Family Home Situated On 0.28+/- Acres. Pulaski County Parcel No. 12J0630000202
Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of Ten percent (10%) of the high bid will be added to the bid to determine the final sales price.
All offers are made subject the approval of the Federal Bankruptcy Court.
PAYMENT: 20% Down at The Conclusion Of The Auction With The Balance Due In 30 Days At Closing. Purchaser Will Receive A Trustee’s Deed at Closing. Purchaser Will Be Required To Pay Their Side Of Closing Costs. Closing Will Take Place at ________TBD__________ Title Company. Contact Auctioneers If Additional Information Is Needed.
Payment Terms: Wooley Auctioneers requires a credit card for bidder verification purposes only. We will never charge your credit card for real estate transactions. Wooley Auctioneers will contact the winning bidder by phone at the conclusion of the auction with detailed payment instructions.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due.
Currency Type: USD Auction Location: Internet Online Only
Additional Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. By bidding on property, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
4. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
5. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the properties to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the properties.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last 5 minutes, then the close time will be extended 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 5 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 5 minutes has elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.