TRUCKS, AUTOS & EQUIPMENT
ONLINE BANKRUPTCY, BANK REPO & VEHICLE AUCTION
Ended: 07/12/18 at 3:00 PM CDT
Trucks, Pick-Ups, Autos & Cargo Vans
ONLINE BANKRUPTCY – BANK REPO & VEHICLE AUCTION
BIDDING ENDS JULY 12th at 3:00pm
Consisting of: A Well-Maintained Cargo Van Fleet, Featuring a 2009 GM Cargo Van Model: G33503, 2011 Ford E-350 Flex Fuel Super Duty Cargo Van and a 2009 GM Cargo Van Model: G33903.
Other Vehicles: 1993 Ford F-250 7.3L Gas Burner W/ New Motor 44,000 Miles ago, 2003 Ford Excursion 4×4 7.3L Diesel Eddier Baure Edition Custom Off Road Vehicle,1992 R129 Mercedes Benz 300 SL Convertible Coup W/ 3.0L 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
Repo Equipment: Vermeer Ring-O-Matic 550 Jet Vac W/ 1070 Hours & Roose Reeler RR-185 Cable Reel Trailer
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: The Cargo Vans (Items 1-3) are Located at 11276 Hwy 62. Piggott, AR 72454. All Other Items are Located at 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. Little Rock, AR 72204.
A 10% Buyers Premium Will Apply All Purchases
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
All offers are subject to the approval of the Bankruptcy Trustee.
All items are sold “AS-IS” “WHERE-IS”
AUCTION ITEMS ARE IN TWO LOCATIONS:
Lot numbers 1-3 (cargo vans) are located at 11276 Hwy 62. Piggott, AR 72454
Lot numbers 4-8 (trucks, autos & equipment) are located at 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. Little Rock, AR 72204
- Piggott, AR Location: Monday July 9th from 4:00pm-7:00pm – auction items 1-3.
- Little Rock, AR Location: Tuesday July 10th from 4:00pm-7:00pm – Auction items 4-8.
BIDDING ENDS: JULY 12th at 3:00pm
PICK UP: Both Locations – Friday, June 13th from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums and sales tax. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or Cash.
Currency Type: USD
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a commitment to buy and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
7. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
10. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last minute, then the close time will be extended 1 minute from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 1 minute with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.