DANIEL UTILITY REMAINING ASSETS
ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
Ended: 05/10/18 at 2:00 PM CDT
Utilities Contractor Liquidating ALL Remaining Assets at Two AR Locations!
ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
DANEIL UTILITY CONSTRUCTION
ONLINE BIDDING ENDS MAY 10th AT 2:00pm
TEXARKANA PREVIEW: Mon. May 7th 2901 Arkansas Blvd. from 11am-1pm
LITTLE ROCK PREVIEW: Tues. May 8th 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. 11am-1pm
Everything Will Be Sold Regardless of Price!
Consisting of: 05 Vermeer “Ring-O-Matic” 550 Jet Vac, 07 Roose Reeler RR-185 Real Trailer, Nissan Enduro 30 Forklift, Canon ImagePROGRAF IPF765 Plotter W/ Colortrac Scanner, Matrix Testing Equipment, Troy Built & Craftsman Riding Mowers, Arnco TM3000 Control Unit, LB Equip. Hydraulic & PortCo G-05 Hydraulic Pump Units, Master 155,000 BTU Forced Air Heater, Assorted Cable Rodders, Bulldog 5000lbs Trailer lift, RKI Truck Tool Box, Utility Lighting, Job Site Barriers, Traffice Cones, Assorted Metal Reels, Stihl FS-55R Weedeater, Atari Road Riot Arcade Game, Flat Screen TVs, Computer Monitors, Toshiba eStudio 3055C Multi-Functional Color Sys., Canon ImageClass 2300 Copy/Scan/Fax Machine, All Remaining Office Furniture & Equip. Including Desk, Tables, Chairs, File Cabinets, Bookshelves, Storage Cabinets, Printers, Copiers, Scanners & Fax Machines. 10’ Conference Table W/ 8 Chairs & Much More! A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
LITTLE ROCK, AR AALB 169 & 2150
Off. 501-868-4877 Cell 501-940-3979
“Full Time Professional Auctioneers Since 1950.”
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
All items are sold “AS-IS” “WHERE-IS”
AUCTION ITEMS ARE IN TWO LOCATIONS – LITTLE ROCK & TEXARKANA.
Lot Number 1a is located at 2901 Arkansas Blvd. Texarkana AR 71854
Lot Number 1b is located at 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. Little Rock, AR 72204
Lot Numbers 2-55: are located at 2901 Arkansas Blvd. Texarkana, AR 71854
Lot Numbers 60-146: are Located at 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. Little Rock, AR 72204
PREVIEW TITME & LOCATIONS
- TEXARKANA LOCATION: Mon. May 7th2901 Arkansas Blvd. 71854 from 11am-1pm
- LITTLE ROCK LOCATION: Tues. May 8th 9715 Colonel Glenn Rd. 72204 11am-1pm
BIDDING ENDS: May 10th at 2:00pm
LOAD OUT: Both Locations – Friday, May 11th from 9:00am – 2:00pm
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums and sales tax. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover
Currency Type: USD
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Failure to Pick-Up Items: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
If shipping is desired, you must contact YOUR choice of the local shipping companies. Contact any shipper at your own risk. Buyer is obligated to pay all shipping expenses DIRECTLY to a shipper of their choice. Auction company recommends Vince Powell at UPS in the Heights Little Rock. His Phone number is 501-666-2338. CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE BIDDING ON LARGE/HEAVY ITEMS.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
7. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
10. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last minute, then the close time will be extended 1 minute from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 1 minute with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.