FARM EQUIPMENT, TRUCK TRACTORS, TRAILERS & PICK-UPS ~ STUTTGART, AR
LIVE SIMULCAST AUCTION
Ended: 03/09/18 at 12:00 PM CST
Location: 4616 Hwy 165 S., Stuttgart, AR 72160
FARM EQUIPMENT, TRUCK TRACTORS, TRAILERS & PICK UP TRUCKS
LIVE SIMULCAST BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
FRIDAY, MARCH 9th, STARTS 10:00AM
AUCTION LOCATION: 4616 Hwy 165 S.
Approximately 13 Miles South of Stuttgart, AR
Auction Equipment List
Tractors, Pick Ups & Truck Tractors
- 1981 John Deere 4640 Tractor. Serial: RW4640H020639
- Massey Ferguson Model 65 Tractor. Serial: CBM672590
- 1986 International Truck Tractor Tandem 2275. Serial: 1HSZBJSR4GHA47511
- 1980 International Truck Tractor. Serial: DF227KGB19031
- 1987 International Truck Tractor F22. Serial: 1HSZBGTR4HH530478
- 1990 Ford Truck Tractor L900.
- Chevrolet C65 Truck
- Chevrolet One Ton Pick Up, John Deere Edition W/ Utility Bed
Trailers & Grain Carts
- 1991 40’ Wheeler Grain Trailer. Serial: 011010
- 1979 40’ Chamberlin Grain Trailer. Serial: 3X226
- 1978 38’ Chamberlin Grain Trailer. Serial: 3X932
- 1955 36’ Keystone Grain Trailer
- Knight 36’ Flat Bed Trailer
- 16’ Flatbed Utility Trailer
- 10’ Flatbed Utility Trailer
- 28′ Donahue Trailer
- Eddins 500-T Grain Cart
- Eddins 250 Grain Cart
- Eddins Grain Cart
Misc. Implements & Tillage Equipment
- John Deer HX15 Bat Wing Rotary Cutter
- 7’ Wood Cutter Mower
- Midland 20’ Wing Disc
- International Harvester 480 19’ Disc
- John Deere 630 27’ Disc
- Athens 220 Levee Disc
- Best 12’ Levee Seeder
- AC Levee Disc
- John Deere 980 27’ Field Cultivator
- John Deere 856 8-Row Field Cultivator
- Wil-Rich Field Cultivator
- Massey Ferguson 8-Row Folding Field Cultivator
- Glenco 8-Row Field Cultivator
- International Harvester Vibra Shank Field Cultivator
- Eddins 30’ Bedder Roller
- Fair Oaks 20’ Cleat Roller
- Fair Oaks 32’ Roller
- (2) 12’ Brillion Rollers
- Brillion 20’ Flat Roller
- Shop Built 15’ Flat Roller
- (2) Proctor 16×50 Floats
- Purdy A-Frame Land Plane
- (2) John Deere 8300 Drills
- Great Plains 24’ Start Drill
- John Deer 400 30’ Rotary Hoe
- John Deer 7100 Planter 12 Row
- John Deer 115 Scraper Blade
- 10′ Chisel Plow
- Hicks Poly Pipe Machine 143-15
- Trussell Poly Pipe Machine
- Levee Squeezer HR218
- West Gate Trencher
- Wil-Rich Chisel Plow
- W & A 2-Blade Furrow Plow
- (2) Header Wagon Trailers
- Hula Gate-A- Minute
- Waldren Hitch
- A-Frame Hoist
- 3PT Drain Auger
LITTLE ROCK, AR AALB 169 & 2150
Off. 501-868-4877 Cell 501-940-3979
“Full Time Professional Auctioneers Since 1950.”
Auction Terms & Conditions
Live Simulcast bidding begins Friday March 9th at 10:00am.
Auction Location: 4616 Hwy 165 S. Stuttgart, AR 72160
Item Inspection/Preview W/ Keys: Friday, March 9th from 8:00am-10:00am on site.
Pick up/Item Removal: Friday March 9th until 5:00pm and Monday, March 12th From 8:00am – 12:00pm.
CORRECTION: There will be no loader available at sale location. Buyers must be prepared to remove all purchased items.
ATTENTION INTERNET BIDDERS: Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing a live simulcast auction as a service to Bidder. Internet Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the live simulcast auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the live simulcast auction. In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for online bidding approval
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website during the live simulcast are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Payment Options: Cash, personal or company check with bank letter of guarantee stating financial limits to pay & all major credit cards.
Payment Instructions: All accounts are to be paid in full immediately following the auction. Auction staff will contact internet bidders at the conclusion of the auction to verify and process payment.
Retention of Credit Card Information: Wooley Auctioneers requires all internet bidders to register with a valid credit card for verification & payment purposes. By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid. Auction staff will contact all internet bidders immediately following the auction to verify & process payment method for online bidders.
Shipping: Auction company does not ship
Failure to Pick-Up Items: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. If you fail to pick up any items on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS. Please contact the Auction Company if you foresee a problem.
Currency Type: USD
Auction Location: 4616 Hwy 165 S. Stuttgart, AR 72160
Special Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our live simulcast auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
7. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
10. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
From Stuttgart, Head South on Hwy 165 S. for approximatly 13 miles. The sale location will be on your left. Watch for auction signs.